Dr. Don Colbert – Are you on a ketogenic diet?
Do you miss eating pizza?
Well today is your lucky day because here is a delicious low-carb pizza recipe that will keep you in ketosis while satisfying your pizza craving.
Instead of wheat, the crust is made with finely ground cauliflower for a scrumptious thin crust even more delectable than regular dough.
Is it delivery? No! It’s keto pizza!
1 Head Organic Cauliflower
1 Cup Organic Mozzarella Cheese
2 Pasture-Raised Eggs
6 Organic Garlic Cloves
½ tsp Fresh Organic Basil
½ tsp Fresh Organic Parsley
½ tsp Organic Garlic Powder
½ tsp Organic Oregano
½ Fresh Organic Rosemary
¼ tsp Sea Salt
Organic Tomato Sauce (no sugar added)
2 Cups Organic Cheese
Grass-fed Ground Beef, Pepperoni, Sausage, or Ham
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Put the cauliflower in a food processor and blend until light, fine, and fluffy
3. Lay layer of bleach-free paper towels on counter and scoop cauliflower onto it. Add another paper towel layer on top and press out as much water as you can. You will have to do this several times.
4. Mix cauliflower, eggs, cheese, and spices together
5. Spread olive oil on pizza stone
6. Pressed dough onto pan
7. Bake for 45 minutes and remove from oven
8. Add sauce, toppings, and cheese and broil for 10-15 minutes
How did your pizza turn out? What toppings did you add? Let us know in the comments below!
For more ketogenic recipes as well as expert guidance on how to use a modified ketogenic diet for weight loss, sign up for Dr. Colbert’s Slender System for FREE today!