Al Sears, MD, CNS – Today, I have good news on how to rid yourself of a growing problem.
Our technologies produce hormone-disrupting chemicals that are contaminating your food, water and even the air you breathe. It’s been building over the last 50 years and wreaking havoc on our health.
One of the biggest problems we’re facing is the effect of thyroid hormone endocrine disruptors, or TH-EDCs.
These fake molecules act just like your body’s natural T3 hormone and attach themselves to thyroid receptors in your cells and tissues. This causes your thyroid to become completely out of balance.1
Some of the worst toxins known to bind to thyroid receptors are:
- Chlorine and fluoride in drinking water
- Bromides and bromine in plastics, pharmaceuticals, even baked goods
- Perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) in popcorn packaging, fast-food wrappers and carpeting
- Bisphenol A (BPA) in soft plastics that come into contact with your food and drink
Your body can’t remove these fat soluble, receptor-blocking toxins because your kidneys and liver are designed to handle water-soluble waste. So they accumulate in your fat before attaching to thyroid receptors. Making it almost impossible to lose weight.
At the Sears Institute for Anti-Aging Medicine, the number of patients I see with this disorder has gone from a trickle to a flood.
Most of my patients tell me that their number one symptom is weight gain. They’ve tried everything — with no success. They’ve even had a thyroid test…
And it came back normal.
You see, these patients aren’t suffering from typical low thyroid. That’s when your thyroid doesn’t produce enough TSH, or thyroid-stimulating hormone.
The type 2 thyroid disorder that my patients have is so new that it cannot be detected on routine tests. In fact, four out of five doctors have never heard of it.
With type 2 hypothyroidism, your thyroid still produces normal amounts of T3, the active form of the hormone.
But your cells and tissues have become resistant to it. It’s similar to what happens to type 2 diabetics when their cells become resistant to insulin.
The good news is that type 2 hypothyroidism can be treated and even reversed… Allowing you to finally lose that extra weight for good.
Here’s a simple at-home technique I developed to protect my patients from this dysfunction…
Protect Thyroid Receptors With Two Superfoods
Avoiding type 2 hypothyroidism starts by helping your body get rid of dangerous toxins, while boosting receptor sensitivity. Two of the most effective treatments are marine plants that have been used for centuries to restore thyroid function.
- First, flush phthalates from your body with chlorella. This edible alga binds to toxins and pulls them out of your body. Take 1 gram with breakfast, lunch and dinner. You can increase the dose to up to 3 grams three times a day.
- Then, supplement with this secret from the sea. One of the best thyroid nutrients comes from the Celtic Sea. It’s called Irish moss. But I call it an all-in-one pharmacy for your thyroid.It contains a vital thyroid hormone precursor, as well as the thyroid hormones T3 and T4. It’s also extremely high in iodine — an important thyroid nutrient. It’s packed with more than 90 minerals, including zinc, magnesium, manganese, potassium and selenium — all important elements your body needs for a balanced thyroid. I recommend taking 50 mg daily.
To Your Good Health,
Al Sears, MD, CNS