Dr. Don Colbert – Are you looking for a quick and easy keto [or low carb] meal that can be eaten any time of day?
Then this delicious Keto Zone Blueberry Chia Coconut Yogurt recipe is for you.
This recipe can be made in just a few minutes with no cooking required. Just mix the ingredients together and serve!
Not only is this recipe super easy, but it is also loaded with nutrition. With healthy fats from MCT oil, probiotics from yogurt, protein from collagen, fiber from chia seeds, and antioxidants from blueberries, this recipe is a healthy and balanced keto meal.
1 cup fresh organic blueberries
1 cup full fat low-carb organic/grass-fed yogurt (no sugar added)
3 tablespoons ground chia seeds
1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
1 scoop Coconut MCT Oil Powder
1 scoop Hydrolyzed Collagen Powder
- Combine chia seeds and yogurt and stir until well combined.
- Add in coconut flakes, MCT Oil Powder, and collagen.
- Continue to mix until all ingredients are thoroughly incorporated.
- Add in blueberries and gently stir.
- Divide into 4 servings.
- Top with extra blueberries if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 250 calories
Fat: 21 grams
Total Carbohydrates: 12 grams
Fiber: 6 grams
Net Carbs: 6 grams
Protein: 25 grams